Awaken My Heart
Connect with God more deeply during Lent
Most Christians want to connect with God more deeply.
This is why Dr. Jim Denison from our partner ministry, Denison Forum, has written a Lenten devotional book called Awaken My Heart. And we’d love to send you a copy today!
Here’s why you’ll love this devotional book:
- Daily Spiritual Connection: Each of the 47 entries includes Bible verses, devotional insights, guided prayers, and practical next steps.
- Relatable and Real: Dr. Denison addresses common spiritual struggles, helping you to connect more deeply with God no matter where you are in your walk with him.
- Timely and Relevant: Awaken My Heart was written as a companion for Lent to prepare you for a more meaningful Easter.
Awaken My Heart is our gift to thank you for your donation to help expand the resources and impact of First15 and guide more people into God’s presence every day.
So please give below — and thank you! Your donation will impact many lives.
NOTE: We are unable to ship outside of the United States.
Donation amount per copy:
About the Author:
Jim Denison, PhD, is a cultural theologian and the founder and CEO of Denison Ministries, which is transforming 6.8 million lives through meaningful digital content.
He is the author of over 30 books, including:
- The Coming Tsunami: Why Christians Are Labeled Intolerant, Irrelevant, Oppressive, and Dangerous—and How We Can Turn the Tide
- Respectfully, I Disagree: How to Be a Civil Person in an Uncivil Time
- Biblical Insight to Tough Questions series, a ten-volume set
He has taught the philosophy of religion and apologetics at several seminaries.
Dr. Denison serves as Resident Scholar for Ethics with Baylor Scott & White Health, where he addresses issues such as genetic medicine and reproductive science.
He is a Senior Fellow with:
- CEO Forum
- 21st Century Wilberforce Initiative
- International Alliance of Christian Education
- Dallas Baptist University’s Institute for Global Engagement
He holds a Doctor of Philosophy and a Master of Divinity degree from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. He also received an honorary Doctor of Divinity from Dallas Baptist University. Dr. Denison is the Theologian in Residence for the Baptist General Convention of Texas. Prior to launching Denison Forum in 2009, he pastored churches in Texas and Georgia.
Jim and his wife, Janet, live in Tyler, Texas. They have two married sons and four grandchildren.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.