Adult and Kid’s Advent Devotional Bundle
A special bundle that includes a 25-Day Advent devotional for both you and your children (or grandchildren)!
For your donation of $30 or more today, you will receive a special bundle that includes The Gift of Immanuel AND Jesus, the Light of the World!
In her Advent devotional, author Janet Denison wrote The Gift of Immanuel to serve as a daily reminder of the highest purpose for our holiday season. Jesus, Immanuel, was born so that we could live each day on earth, and eternally, with God.
Each short day’s reading focuses on a key Bible verse and offers Janet’s biblical insight and encouragement toward living a life that follows God.
In this 25-day devotional, you will:
- Read about the names and character of Jesus.
- Find encouragement through biblical insight in each devotional passage.
- Learn to spend time in God’s presence that will strengthen you for each day.
- Discover ways to share the gift of Immanuel with those you encounter.
AND we are including our kids devotional for the Advent season: Jesus, the Light of the World! ✨
This 25-day devotional helps kids understand more about how God gave a very special calling to people throughout Scripture to be an amazing part of God’s gift to the world: the birth of his son!
Jesus, the Light of the World is intended to help kids ages 6-12 experience God’s peace in the midst of the Christmas season and learn more about the reason for his presence.
Each day of Jesus, the Light of the World includes:
- Daily Scripture
- A devotional to help kids learn about Jesus and why he was born
- An activity to help them practice what they learned more deeply
- And a prayer to help them learn how to pray and to thank the Lord for all they’ve learned
This is a fun and insightful way for kids to learn how Jesus was the light who came to heal and save a hurting and broken world.
Order this bundle now so that you can start the devotionals on December 1!
NOTE: We are unable to ship outside of the United States.
Donation amount per bundle:
About the Author:
Janet Denison has been writing and teaching Bible study for forty years and is the founder of Foundations with Janet Denison, which exists to teach people about the transforming power of Scripture through digital Bible study.
She is the author of several books and dozens of Bible studies, including:
- Wisdom Matters, an evening devotional containing messages from Scripture that you can apply to your daily life that is also offered in the Foundations Bible Study App.
- A Great Calm: Finding God’s Peace When You Need It Most, a book of short devotionals based on God’s word that will help you face your storms with great calm of Christ.
- Various Advent devotionals, including The Gift of Immanuel, The Songs Tell the Story, and He Came to Change the World.
- In-depth Bible studies such as The Life of Jesus: Lessons on Discipleship in the Book of Matthew – a 24-week Bible study.
For forty years Janet has been dedicated to helping people learn how to study the Bible and apply God’s truth to their lives. For over twenty years, she led a weekly women’s Bible study at Park Cities Baptist Church and continues to speak at churches and community events.
Janet is a graduate of Houston Baptist University and is married to Dr. Jim Denison. They live in Tyler, Texas and have two married sons and four grandchildren.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.